Do you have a steep slope that needs a safe way to get up and down? Rolling Barge lightweight kits are ideal for building stairs into a hillside. Our kits are designed for all types of terrain, shoreline access and a variety of other applications where exterior stairs are the best way to get from point A to point B.
Our bolt together aluminum stairs are easy to assemble and install. You won’t need any special tools or construction skills to build a beautiful and cost effective DIY hillside stairs. Just follow our simple instruction manual and in a few hours you’ll have a safety approved stair system that will last a lifetime with zero environmental impact.
- Avoid costly Architectural & Engineering fees.
- Easy & quick assembly
- Ideal for remote and hard to reach locations
- Professionally Engineered. Can be stamped in all 50 states.
- Minimal hillside erosion
- No concrete or digging required
- Lifetime product, will not rust or corrode
- No Rust Material (Aluminum 6061-T6, Stainless Steel Fasteners 316)
- A Bolt together product–no welds
- Lengths from 8 ft. to 40 ft.
- Lightweight (As little as 6 lbs per foot)
- 1,500 pound live load
- Designed for slope steepness from 32º- 45º degrees
- Works with any decking material
- 11” tread depth
- 34” handrails
How to buy this product
Rolling Barge engineers for safety and simplicity, however, every application is different and we want to make sure that there is never going to be a problem if you order our product. Our team has a personal conversation with everyone of our customers to make sure our kits are the best application for their situation, once both parties are in agreement we will email an invoice which can be paid with a credit or debit card. Shipping times vary from 2 to 4 weeks.
You Can do this!